Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Information 2014 & 2015

Perhaps this is all in my head, but I feel as though one of my jobs in our household is systems manager (since that is something that I naturally do well). As the systems manager (that I just crowned myself as), I would be better suited to my job if I glean more information about the systems I am attempting to manage. In my year-end books read review I do for my own benefit, I noticed that not only did I not read a great number of books this year, very few of them were aligned with my goals of furthering our agricultural life. Here were the books that I DID read in 2014 that help me have a wider breadth of knowledge.
In 2015, I would like to read more, and read more books that further our life goals. I am fully aware that information comes from sources other than books, but I worry that this is emblematic of the information that I have been researching this past year.

Here's to a new year and new books to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment