Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blizzard of 2013

My only complaint is that this didn't happen when I was a boy.  I always wanted an absolute buttload of snow like this.  I guess it just came a little late.  Also, I'm not sure what the status on my hoophouse is.  I'm pretty sure it's completely submerged.  I guess I'll find out in a few days.

Look how close the snow level is to the doorknob, and how much snow is hanging off the roof.


We had cars yesterday!
Not the first, nor the last time the composters have been or will be buried.

Kitchen window, second floor.


Double overalls: Ready to go outside!
Oh boy.



Chickens in the snow.  Some snow drifted in through the ventilation. 
The chickens were super thirsty this morning from hanging out in the coop all day and all night.











No comments:

Post a Comment